Dumont Aviation Group, Inc. is a proven leader in executive and commercial jet aviation. Our team specializes in charter, management, aircraft sales, maintenance, paint, interior and parts sales, with established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in Allentown, PA; New Castle, DE; Bloomington, IL; Fort Worth, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Providence, RI; and Orlando, FL. Our robust fleet of aircraft are supported by our team’s longstanding aviation knowledge and experience.
The Dumont JETS division is the premier charter, management, and aircraft sales provider for both business and personal travel. Dumont MRO is the maintenance repair organization offering maintenance, high quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer service. Dumont PARTS, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with the quick service and affordable aircraft parts, backed with exceptional customer support from our team.
Adventure begins here.
Dumont JETS is currently seeking a full-time Falcon 2000 Captain to join our charterdivision to fly domestic and international flights.
- File proper flight plans, obtain weather reports, and check NOTAMS
- Ensure the aircraft is clean and properly supplied before each flight
- Conduct thorough pre-flight flight crew briefing with all appropriate crew members to ensure that the aircraft status, trip weather, applicable airports, trip routing and passenger requirements have been discussed and reviewed
- Ensure all passengers are listed on the manifest and that each destination location is confirmed for accuracy with lead passenger
- Conduct thorough pre-flight inspection of aircraft to ensure aircraft is airworthy prior to acceptance for flight
- Communicate with air traffic control prior to take-off and during fight and landing
- Ensure changes to trip itinerary, such as delays or early arrivals are communicated promptly to the necessary individuals
- Communicate all appropriate aircraft maintenance discrepancies to department maintenance personal for effective troubleshooting and repair
- Complete all required trip paperwork in accordance with department policy and procedures
- Supervise fueling, loading, and appropriate servicing of aircraft
- Complete any additional assignments or responsibilities as required