Falcon 50 First Officer
Dumont GROUP LLC •
Dumont Aviation Group, Inc. is a proven leader in executive and commercial jet aviation. Our team specializes in charter, management, aircraft sales, maintenance, paint, interior and parts sales, with established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in Allentown, PA; New Castle, DE; Bloomington, IL; Fort Worth, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Providence, RI; and Orlando, FL. Our robust fleet of aircraft are supported by our team’s longstanding aviation knowledge and experience.
The Dumont JETS division is the premier charter, management, and aircraft sales provider for both business and personal travel. Dumont MRO is the maintenance repair organization offering maintenance, high quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer service. Dumont PARTS, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with the quick service and affordable aircraft parts, backed with exceptional customer support from our team.
Adventure begins here.
Dumont JETS is currently seeking a full-time Falcon 50 First Officer to join our charter division to fly domestic and international flights.
- File proper flight plans, obtain weather reports, and check NOTAMS
- Ensure the aircraft is clean and properly stocked before each flight
- Participate in thorough pre-flight flight crew briefing with all appropriate crew members to ensure that the aircraft status, trip weather, applicable airports, trip routing and passenger requirements have been discussed and reviewed
- Ensure all passengers are listed on the manifest and that each destination location is confirmed for accuracy with lead passenger
- Conduct thorough pre-flight inspection of aircraft to ensure aircraft is airworthy prior to acceptance for flight
- Communicate with air traffic control prior to take-off and during fight and landing
- Ensure changes to trip itinerary, such as delays or early arrivals are communicated promptly to the necessary individuals
- Assume Pilot-in-Command duties should the PIC become incapacitated or unable to perform these duties
- Assist in completing all required trip paperwork in accordance with department policy and procedures
- Assist in supervising fueling, loading, and appropriate servicing of aircraft
- Complete any additional assignments or responsibilities as required
- Valid FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- No FAA Violations, suspensions or current investigations
- Total Time: 1,500 Hours
- Multi Engine Time: 600
- Pilot in Command Time: 1000 Hours
- Turbine Experience
- Thorough working knowledge of FAA/ICAO/TSA Regulations, Air Traffic Control Procedures, meteorology and navigation
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Major Medical including Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with Matching Employer Contribution
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)