TOP PILOT CONTRACT: FO pay at $45.00/flight hour, $2.05 per diem Domestic; $2.60 International. Up to $17,500 Sign-On Bonus.
Republic Airline First Officers operate the largest E170/175 fleet in the United States for Delta, United, and American code-share partners.
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 190 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 950 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. Our 11 domiciles include CMH, DCA, EWR, IAH, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL and PIT. With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway!
Supports aircraft Captain by ensuring safe, clean and reliable piloting of aircraft and performing other aircraft management duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned to this position as needed.
- Provides the Captain with proper planning of each flight utilizing all applicable weather information, reports in accordance with Republic Airline policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Determines that the aircraft is air-worthy in accordance with Republic Airline policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs); completes all appropriate preflight inspections.
- Safely, properly and effectively operates the aircraft during the designated period of duty in accordance with the Captain’s instruction, Republic Airline policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of the equipment operated, FARs governing the operation of equipment, manuals, policies, procedures, and Captain’s instruction.
- Notifies crew and passengers of turbulent weather conditions or any other operational factors affecting the flight; delivering a customer experience consistent with each codeshare partnership standard.
- Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by assisting the Captain in meeting all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
- While at the terminal, assists with and ensures the proper handling of aircraft, passengers, baggage, and cargo.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance according to Republic Airline procedures and practices.
- Presents a professional appearance and adheres to the Republic Airline uniform dress code.
- Conducts self professionally at all times while on duty and observes the Rules of Conduct for all associates as outlined in the Flight Operations Manual, Associate Handbook and other related policies.
- Continues professional training towards upgrading performance and abilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Republic Airline and the Captain.