Universal Flight Concepts is proud to offer those with a passion for teaching and a driving commitment to a student’s success, the opportunity to join our team of professional aviation educators.
As a Certified Flight Instructor, teaching from FAA Part 61 and 141 standardized curricula, you will be an integral part of our Flight Training Team, providing instruction in technologically-advanced CESSNA 172 NAVIII, TECNAM P2008 and P2010 single and P2006T multi-engine fleet of aircraft, to include aircraft matching Simulators. Our company administrative system features a one of a kind instructor/student online tracking system that provides the ability to manage your students’ progress systematically and includes user-friendly course trackers.
Enjoy industry leading pay and the benefit of having opportunities for long-term career advancement alongside an experienced aviation management team that places the student’s development and interests first, while placing special emphasis on the student and instructor’s safety.
If you have a Certified Flight Instructor certificate or you are working on getting yours soon, apply now!
Discover What Separates Universal Flight Concepts from Any Other Flight Training School:
CFI’s are the foundation of the aviation industry. We believe they should be treated with respect and as the professionals they are. We believe that if a person loves to teach and loves to fly, they should be able to earn a wage commensurate with their efforts and abilities. We believe that flight instructors can, and must do more than just build hours; they must continue the Universal tradition of inspiring the next generation of aviators.
- Our Commitment: Your Safety and Success in Aviation!
- Our company President has been developing aviators for nearly 4 decades
- Zero Turnover in Management Staff and Chief Pilots
- First class and state of the art facilities located at Waco Regional Airport (KACT); Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU); Prescott Regional Airport (KPRC); and Scottsdale Airport (KSDL)
- Brand new modern technology-advanced fleet of aircraft
- In-house experienced maintenance staff, available 24-7
- Flight Instructor Mentorship, Continued Education Program, and Leadership Development
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement
- Discount on aircraft rentals for personal use
- Uniforms provided at no cost
- Leading industry starting wages with additional compensation based on hours and experience