As our ideal candidate,
- - You have previous pilot instructional experience
- You hold a FAA ATP license with a multi-engine rating
- You have a minimum of 2500 hours total, including 1500 hours in a multi-crew airplane
- You have the ability to instruct as a simulator and ground school instructor
- You have effective oral communication and organizational skills
- You have a strong background in start-up projects
- You are energetic and action oriented
- You have strong decision-making and analytical abilities
- You have an Associate college degree or equivalent – preferred
- You have Flight Department experience – preferred
- You are type rated in a Bombardier aircraft – preferred
-You have experience and ability in making presentations to audiences of varying sizes – preferred
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.