Pilot - Hawker 800XP First Officer
Corporate Flight Management •
Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Put safety above all.
- Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft’s operation.
- Perform all company assigned duties in accordance with company manuals, memos, and policies.
- Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all of the necessary provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
- Wear the company issued uniform and comply with the uniform policy.
MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES
- Must have Commercial, multi-engine land license, instrument airplane rating
- Possess a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview)
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a current passport
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
- Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
- Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures
- No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
- Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
- Total Time: 500 Minimum/1000 recommended
- Multi-Engine Time: 100 Minimum/200 recommended
Job Ident #: