Flexjet, an award winning organization that specializes in high end private jet travel, is seeking a customer service driven Pilot to join our team! This role works as part of a team in piloting the assigned Flexjet aircraft for both domestic and international flights providing a safe flight for Flexjet owners during their scheduled rotation. We invite experienced pilots to apply for these positions currently open at various domiciles around the country.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Functionally responsible to the Pilot-in-Command on all flights
- Performs all duties and any specific duties assigned
- Maintains a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times
- Responsible to the Fleet Chief Pilot for duty assignments and training
- Greets the passengers and assists with passenger seating and luggage storage
- Conducts passenger briefings
- Assists with emergency evacuations
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities outlined in the Crew Flight Manual and Flight Deck Handbook
- Maintains a current medical certificate as required by the Company and notifies their Assistant Chief Pilot if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair their ability to perform the flight
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- ATP requirements and have passed the ATP written exam
- At least 2,500 hours total time
- 500 hours Pilot In Command time
- 500 hours Multi-Engine Land time
- 100 hours Multi-Engine Turbine time
- 150 hours Actual Instrument time
- 1st Class Medical
- Valid Passport
- Ability to obtain CANPASS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Flight, Aviation Management, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Part 135/91K or corporate aircraft desirable
- Applicants must possess the legal right to work in the United States and have the ability to travel in and out of the US and to all cities/countries where Flexjet serves
- Ability to work weekends, nights, shifts, holidays and overnight trips
- Employment is predicated on successful completion of Initial Training that includes the ATP Practical Test and Type Rating in the aircraft sought, 135.293 Check
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, Part 91 Subpart K, and Part 91.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations
- Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based applications
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Present a well-groomed appearance
- Candidates must reside near or be willing to reside near assigned domicile. Specifically, to meet the responsiveness required by the owner, the candidate must be able to report to domicile within two hours regardless of weather conditions.
Flexjet offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical (3 plans to choose from), vision (included with medical), dental, and 401(k) program with up to 6% company match! In addition, we offer company-paid benefits including short and long term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance and employee assistance programs.
Our pilots also enjoy added benefits of company provided Loss of License insurance, a performance based bonus incentive program, and upon completion of company paid training, are captain qualified with an aircraft specific type rating!
Flexjet provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Flexjet complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Flexjet expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Flexjet’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Ident #: