Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company products, services, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of all applicable FAA regulations and safe operating practices.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Skill in operating aircraft equipped with traditional avionics and instruments.
- Ability to operate a Garmin 430W Integrated Navigator, Apple iPad, and electronic flight bag (EFB) applications.
- Ability to act as a team player with supervisors, coworkers, customers, vendors, and third parties.
- Ability to communicate professionally with supervisors, coworkers, customers, vendors, and third parties.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and subsequent random drug and alcohol screenings.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent, plus an FAA-issued commercial pilot certificate with multi-engine and instrument ratings. Must possess an FAA second-class medical certificate and be able to meet 14 CFR Part 135 pilot requirements. Instrument proficiency check within previous six months and twin Cessna experience preferred.
Seeing: Must be able to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, and have the ability to adjust focus in accordance with the standards set for the issuance of an FAA second-class medical certificate.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with all parties and detect mechanical irregularities in areas of high-level noise and in accordance with the standards set for the issuance of an FAA second-class medical certificate.
Standing/Walking/Sitting: Must be able to move about the ramp area and sit at a required crewmember station for long periods of time.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling/Laying: Must be able to bend, squat, and kneel repeatedly in low clearance and confined areas.
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift cargo weighing up to 70 pounds on a regular basis using safe lifting methods and practices.
Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to feel and adjust aircraft avionics, instruments, control levers/knobs/switches, and cabin/baggage/service door handles and latches.
Note: Salary range is for those individuals meeting the requirements of 14 CFR Part 135.243(c). Applicants meeting only the requirements of 14 CFR Part 135.243(b) will be subject to a different salary range.