PSA Airlines •
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide Flight Instruction in a Full Flight Simulator
- Instruct Initial, Upgrading and Transitioning PSA Pilots.
- Adhere to Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Completion of Student Training Records
- Developmental duties as assigned
- Director of Training - Departmental goals, policies and procedures
- Manager of Flight Standards - Operating Procedures validation
- Check Airman Supervisor - Student progress, duties as assigned
- Flight Training Administration – Scheduling and records
PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all American Airlines flights.
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
- CL-65 Type Rated
- Line experience on the CRJ 200/700/900Good communication skills121 instructor experience
- Previous 121 check airmen recommended
Job Ident #: