Technical Training Advisor Instructor Pilot in Saudi Arabia
GDIT/CSRA is seeking Technical Training Advisor (Instructor Pilot) in Saudi Arabia. This is for an exempt position around $90k-$96k.
Please apply to newly posted requisition RQ25071
Essential Job Functions:
- The Instructor/Operator (I/O) shall support all phases of user effort such as: a. Planning, coordination, preparation, operation, and instruction b. Briefing and train up c. Scenario development, modification, and testing d. System initialization, calibration, and set up/reset e. All facets of execution and role player functions as required f. Debriefings and AARs g. Keeping the area and equipment clean.
- Provides employees with information concerning learning programs, logistics, prerequisites, and requirements to ensure employees make informed choices.
- Maintains current and accurate course information in standard databases and other communication vehicles. Generates statistical reports for management analysis.
- Coordinates course deployments and logistics, working closely with training managers.
- Analyzes training programs and tools to identify the most appropriate, effective, and competitive options for the organization.
- Assists in designing and maintaining efficient and effective development and learning processes for the organization.
- Receives and processes incoming course evaluations.
- Coordinates communication with and helps manage vendor relationships
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Five or more years of training coordination experience
- Experience working with division training and development principles, practices, procedures, and tools
- Experience working with corporate training and development policies, practices, and tools
- Experience working with standard training and development information systems
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Qualified Longbow Apache Senior instructor pilot
- Experienced I/O with Longbow (AH-64D/E) Apache Senior Instructor Pilot experience
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and third-party training vendors
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solution software skills
- Good analytical skills to assist in assessing the effectiveness of training programs and tools
- Good organization and time management skills Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding employee information
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the training field
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Varies depending on site
- Must be able to travel to various locations.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate, within multiple training domains and/or work site locations.
If interested and need to know additional details, please reach out to:
Talent Acquistion Sr Analyst | Defense Air Forces & Navy
General Dynamics Information Technology
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)