AW 109 Captain Toronto
Chartright Air Group •
Chartright Air Group is a leading provider of Business Aviation services in Canada. Operating a large fleet of jets to destinations around the world, the Chartright customer service philosophy is founded on the provision of safe, available, and effective air transportation. This is your opportunity to start your career with Chartright! We are now looking for a Rotary Pilot based in Toronto YYZ.
Salary & Benefits
- Canadian ATPL(H)
- Valid Transport Canada Medical
- Minimum of 3000 hours total time
- Minimum of 2000 hours PIC
- Minimum of 1200 hours of turbine
- Minimum of 500 hours of multi-engine
- Valid Group 4 Instrument rating with minimum of 200 hours IFR
- The ideal candidate will be resourceful, customer service orientated and able to work independently and on a team
We offer competitive remuneration packages, attractive benefits, RRSP program, employee discount program, and career development supported by leading training facilities and e-Learning programs for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC