Bell 407 Pilot
Bell 407 (Durant, OK)
- Well established Part 135 flight department that includes a GIV and a Bell 407.
- 150 Flight hours a year
- REPORTS TO: CHIEF PILOT on all departures that include the use of personal jet.
- Transport Passengers to and from personal property and the local airport.
- Flights around personal property.
- On call when owner is Home
- Relocation required
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate.
- Instrument Helicopter Rating.
- 2,500 Total Time.
- 1,500 Helicopter Total Time As PIC.
- 200 in make and model
- Current Class I or II Medical
- ATP Certificate is Encouraged
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to pass background check
o Loads may have to be reduced
- Responsible for all required Maintenance and logs
- Responsible for all required training.
- Responsible for keeping all certificates current: pilot, medical
- Comply with FAA Regulations, Company Operations Manual(s) and any state, municipal and any domestic or foreign government regulations that may apply.
- Operate aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, with emphasis on compliance with the appropriate Rotorcraft Flight Manual, Aeronautical Information manual or International Airman’s Information Manual, whichever may apply.
- Work with customers to provide courteous, efficient, reliable and safe service.
- Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner.
- Accept duty only when in compliance with flight and duty time regulations and maintain a rested and medically fit condition.
- Maintain a logbook or other reliable record in accordance with FAR 61.51 to show recent flight experience requirements.
- Responsible for safe, proper, and legal conduct of the assigned flight.
o Landing area must be safe
o Personnel who will be working around the aircraft must be properly briefed
o Flights may have to be delayed due to weather or other reasons.
Summary: Responsible for complying with all company, state and federal aviation regulations in order to safely and efficiently operate aircraft to support the operations of the company.
- Responsible for the overall safety of passengers and crew to include performing the passenger/crew briefing.
- Accept responsibility for checking aircraft, preflight, post flight daily.
- Responsible for the timely and efficient communication with maintenance department for aircraft needs to minimize aircraft down time and loss of production.
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills: Employee should have the following skills in order to perform the duties of this job efficiently.
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of all Company Policies and procedures and applicable FAA Regulations, Operating Certificate, and Operations Specifications.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Computer Proficiency
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Team Player
Job Ident #:
Bell 407 Pilot
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC