- FAA Commercial Pilot Helicopter Certificate with instrument rating
- FAA valid Second or First class Medical Certificate
- 2000 total flight hours
- 1,500 Hours helicopter
- 1000 hours PIC Helicopters
- 500 hours turbine helicopters
- 100 hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- Appropriate Category rating
- At least 2000 hours total flight time in helicopters
- Previous Part 135 Aeromedical experience preferred
- Night Vision Goggle experience preferred
- Familiar with DOT Safety Management Systems, Aviation Safety Program Management, and Risk Management practices.
Operation and Safety Requirements:
Schedule / Location:
- 12 Hour Shift.
- 7 days on & 7 days off
- Transient Pilot living quarters provided while on hitch.
- 5 Bases- Memphis, TN / Brownsville, TN / Selmer, TN / Oxford, MS / Jonesboro, AR.
Salary / Benefits:
- Salary - DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life +AD& D
- Retirement plan
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Hospital Wing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.