Lead Helicopter Pilot
Vertical Ventures Aviation •
Vertical Ventures Aviation (FAA Part 91 operations) is now accepting pilot resumes for its sightseeing tour operations. Operations include aerial filming and photography. Need lead pilot and both seasonal and full time pilots.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter (Rotorcraft) Certificate.
- Current FAA Class II (or higher) Medical Certificate R44 SFAR.
- Current Class II flight Physical completed with current medical.
- Min 500 hours Rotorcraft PIC Minimum (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Min 100 hours PIC Robinson R44.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and easily with outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely articulate to both customers and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with other team members and general public.
- Computer Skills Basic software skills to include MS Office and MS Based software.
- Position participates in FAA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program.
- Must be able to work effectively in the heat and cold safely.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and able to reach over shoulders.
- No accidents or FAA violations in last 10 years.
- Applicant must be able to follow direction and maintain a healthy work environment.
- Must currently meet weight requirement of less than 190 lbs.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident at time of application.
- Certified Flight Instructor rating (CFI) in R44
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument rating (CFII) in R44
- Completed the Robinson Safety Course
- PIC recent experience (last 90 days) in Robinson R44
- Please highlight any non-aviation skills you might have
- Preferential Treatment to Pilots with:
- Current FAA A&P Mechanic certificate
- A&P with R44 maintenance experience
- Completed the Robinson Maintenance Course.
- Prior experience in marketing and 135 operations.
Job Ident #: