North Memorial Health Care •
The Pilot is responsible for the safety and efficient conduct of the flight assignment.
• 1500 hours helicopter or 2000 hours total with 1200 hours helicopter required.
• 500 hours cross country flight experience
• 100 hours instrument experience (50 hours in actual flight)
• 250 hours turbine time
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Hold the airman certifications and ratings necessary to serve as a pilot in command under FAR
• FAA airline transport pilot or commercial pilot.
• FAA airline transport pilot or commercial pilot licensed with helicopter and instrument rating (helicopter)
• Must pass an FAA Class II medical exam on an annual basis
• Must pass drug and alcohol testing at initial hiring and then on a random testing basis
• Valid Class D Driver's license in the state of residency with an acceptable driving record
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC