SPIFR HAA Pilot
HALO-Flight Inc. •
VFR/SPIFR/NVG HAA Operations
Safety is our first priority. The our VFR aircraft (Bell 407) are equipped with NVG, HTAWS, TCAS, Chelton EFIS, 2 axis autopilot, and additional Garmin GPS. Our IFR aircraft (Bell 429) are equipped with NVG, HTAWS, TCAS, Garmin GTN 750/650, and 4 axis autopilot. We have an Operational Control Center and active Safety Management System.
All pilots receive Bell factory training.
Stipend paid for ATP and SPIFR.
We have bases in Alice, Beeville, and Corpus Christi, TX.
- Current FAA commercial certificate with rotorcraft with Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II medical certificate
- 3,000 hours total time helicopter
- 1,000 hours turbine helicopter
- 100 hours Bell 407
- 100 hours IFR
- 50 hours NVG
- Bell 429 experience is preferred
- ATP certificate and previous HAA experience is preferred
- IFR experience is required
- SPIFR experience is preferred
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC