Utility Helicopter Pilot
Central Copters •
Central Copters Inc. (Bozeman, MT) is now accepting resumes for an experienced full time utility helicopter pilot. Position requires 2500 hours PIC Helicopter experience with emphasis on precision long line skills.
Pilot duties include long line lift work, crew transport, power line patrol, firefighting, and various other mountain helicopter operations.
Central Copters Inc. is based in Bozeman, MT and conducts its primary operations in the Northern Rocky Mountains and seismic operations countrywide. This is a Full Time Long Term Position.
Successful Candidate will attend Kaman K-Max Training.
- Must have valid US FAA Commercial Rotor Craft Pilot Certificate and current 2nd class Medical
- Minimum of 2500 hours PIC helicopter experience
- Minimum 750+ hours long lining (recent)
- Minimum 1500 hours of PIC Mountain Time
- Proficient in long line up to 150 feet of line
- English proficient
- Has or is willing to attend Kaman K-1200 (KMax) Factory Pilot Course
Job Ident #: