Era Helicopters LLC is continuously seeking the top talent to join our team. Applications for VFR Helicopter Pilots working a 14/14 shift are accepted by applying via the link below. Applicants will be reviewed based on business needs and individual qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates their assigned aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, in strict compliance with Era operational standards and all applicable regulations;
• Places safety and customer service at the forefront in everything they do, both inside and outside the aircraft;
• Maintains situational awareness throughout the entire operational region with respect to weather conditions, NOTAMs, sea state and customer offshore facility status;
• Manages passenger movements, aircraft movements, briefings and baggage loading to ensure safety and compliance;
• Completes necessary flight planning paperwork, preflight, fueling and oversight of manifesting to ensure compliance;
• Maintains with accuracy both electronic and paper records to include journey logs, personal flight and duty sheets, and aircraft technical logbook times;
• Reports all aircraft mechanical irregularities by entering them in the aircraft paper and electronic technical log and ensures aircraft is airworthy before, during and after all flights;
• Facilitates communications with the customer and ensures Era is represented in a professional manner;
• Primarily works in the GOM offshore region, but remains available for dispatch to Alaska or other domestic or International assignments in accordance with business needs;
• Stays up to date on all Era operational and safety procedures; and
• Complies with other duties and assignments as determined by the Lead Pilot / Operations Manager / Chief Pilot or Director of Operations.
• Applicants applying for this position are required to meet the minimum requirements as outlined by (14 CFR 135.243);
• Each applicant is required to hold a 1st class medical certificate;
• Each applicant will be required to complete the position’s screening questionnaire to determine eligibility for consideration;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
• Must be organized and be able to work with a large and varied workload;
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team;
• 1 Year in the Offshore Oil and Gas environment;
• 1,500 hours total;
• 1,000 hours PIC;
• 100 hours offshore; and
• 100 hours within the preceding 12 months.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability