The Kraft Group •
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all aspects of flight management to ensure safety, security, comfort and exemplary service to passengers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review flight plans and any associated needed to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage the status of flights, schedule and schedule changes
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Brief passengers on the safety rules and precautions to be taken during an emergency
- Maintain proficiency in operating the helicopter equipment
- Ensure all required aircraft paperwork is complete and accurate
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Organized and detail oriented
- Required license
- 3000 total hours and Northeast experience preferred. 2500 total, 1000 helicopter PIC, 250 night, and 100 instrument hours all required.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Manual dexterity
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Fast paced work environment
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as business dictates
- FAA first class medical, ATP License
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected character.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC