INL Pilot, RW (S-61) ME - USA, FL (5875)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
Serve as the Program Managers representative in interpreting and implementing the organizations Aircrew Training Program (ATP) with respect to maintenance. Maintain and manage flight records, Air Wing Information System (AWIS) entries and updates of aviation references and publications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform operational checks, routine maintenance, and maintenance test flights to ensure the airworthiness of the fleet.
- Conduct training and evaluations of rotary wing Maintenance Pilots (MP) and MEs CONUS and the evaluation of MPs and MEs in deployed locations to include maintenance standardization program oversight at those deployed locations.
- Fly both single and multi-ship day, night, and Night Vision Goggle (NVG) missions; primarily under visual meteorological conditions.
- Maintain NVG currency and Instrument proficiency.
- Single point of contact for Maintenance Test Pilot standardization
- Assist the program Chief of Standards to supervise and maintain the maintenance standardization program.
- Ensure all MPs/MEs are fully integrated into the Aircrew Training Program (ATP).
- Train and evaluate MPs/MEs in their designated aircraft.
- Ensure compliance with all INL/A Operations directives, Aircrew Training Manuals (ATM), and ATP requirements.
- As the Program Managers maintenance representative, must possess a complete understanding of the ATP.
- Serve as a member of the Standardization Committee, and as such must be able to provide guidance to all MPs/MEs as well as recommendations for improvement and modification to the existing ATP to ensure compliance with current and future mission requirements.
- Responsible for standardization administrative duties, i.e. flight records, AWIS, Reports, publications and references.
- Monitor flight instruction, to include standardization of transitions, annual proficiency reviews, and flight evaluations.
- Conduct academic and hands-on performance training and administers evaluations to ensure crewmember proficiency and standardization of training in addition to maintaining IATFs and completing required AWIS entries.
- Participate in the selection and training process of new Maintenance Pilots and Maintenance Examiners to the INL/A Program.
- Serve as manager and oversees MP training and evaluation functions, supervises the crew on a daily basis.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED. FAA Commercial and Instrument Airmans Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter. FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit. Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate. - MP/ME Documented civil or military maintenance test pilot course completion.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:REQUIRED:
- 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time.
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and at least 300 hours of NVG experience.
- 300 hours maintenance pilot time.
- Prior MP/ME pilot support on the DoS INL program.
- Qualification in the applicable aircraft, UH-1H/H2/N/ST, CH-46E/BV-107, MD-530F, S-61.
Job Ident #: