INL Pilot, RW (S-61) PC - Iraq (5790)
AAR Airlift Group, Inc. •
, International, International
We are specifically looking for individuals that are able to accomplish the following requirements:
Capable of committing and coming to Palm Bay Florida for training and then immediately deploy to Iraq.
Understand the duration of contract is undetermined at this time and could end with little notice.
Must have a current and active security clearance.
Plan flight assignments and obtain information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures and special instructions. Prepare or supervise preparation of flight plans, considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight, cruise control data, airport facilities and navigational aids.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper flight kit is aboard.
- Ensure that required airworthiness inspections have been accomplished and any previous discrepancies have been corrected or properly deferred in accordance with the MEL for that aircraft (as applicable).
- Supervise or accomplish the aircraft preflight inspection and preparation.
- Ensure proper loading, distributing, and security of cargo and passengers.
- Ensure that carry-on baggage is placed in cargo area, if required.
- Determine aircraft weight and balance is within prescribed limits.
- Prepare aircraft flight maintenance log, load manifest and discrepancy record form and ensure that a copy of each is delivered to the Site Manager for filing upon the completion of each flight assignment.
- Ensure provisions for passenger comfort and any special emergency equipment such as life vests are aboard, when required.
- Retain final responsibility for the logging of aircraft flight time and the filing and closing of flight plans and preparation of flight and duty time records.
- Operate aircraft at favorable altitudes taking into account turbulence, oxygen requirements and comfort of the passengers during the flight.
- Responsible for passenger safety and assuring ramp security is maintained while passengers are being boarded or disembarked.
- Assign prior to takeoff direct reports to assist any person who may need the assistance of another person during possible emergency evacuation of the aircraft.
- Conduct the briefing of all passengers prior to each take-off or assigns duty to direct reports but retains responsibility.
- Delegate functions to other direct reports, but retains overall responsibility.
- Performs routine OCONUS travel and within CONUS travel as required.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Secret Clearance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
High school diploma or GED. FAA Commercial and Instrument Airmans Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter. FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit. Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCEREQUIRED:
- 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time.
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and 300 hours of NVG experience.
- Prior military pilot and/or pilot support on the DoS INL/A program.
- Qualification in the applicable aircraft, UH-1H/H2/N/ST, CH-46E/BV-107, MD-530F, S-61.
Job Ident #: