WorldWind Helicopters, Inc. •
Medium Bell pilots for government and commercial construction and contracts.
- 2000 hours PIC helicopter
- FAA Commercial or ATP rating
- FAA Class I or II medical
- Experience in High Density Altitude and Mountain operations
- 150 foot longline and Vertical Reference skills that meet or exceed contract requirements
- 100 flight hours in medium Bell helicopters
- 100 hours in helicopters during the previous year prior to contract start date (June)
- Belly tank experience desired but not required
Contract typically runs 4-6 months, rotation is 12-2 may consider hiring additional pilots and operate on a 12-12 rotation. References required as is pre-employment drug testing and evaluation flight. A few full time positions may come available when the contract season ends.
WorldWind helicopters is a well established commercial operator in the Pacific Northwest with an excellent safety record. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides our employees with a drug free and safe work environment. Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
Heavy during season
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)