Powered Lift Program Manager
Era Helicopters LLC •
The Powered Lift Program Manager will be responsible for all duties required to mobilize the first civilian powered lift aircraft in the US. This includes establishing operating procedures, standards, training, budgets, issue-tracking, coordinating with OEM, and acting as an initial cadre check airman. As the primary point of contact for the Powered Lift Program, cross departmental coordination with Maintenance, Supply, Operations, etc. will be required. Once the aircraft is fielded, this position will transfer from the Training Department to the Operations Department, and may require substantial travel around various proving and testing grounds, and standing duty in flight line operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a strategic planning initiative to establish rules and guidance for the Powered Lift program in accordance with the FAA requirements for civilian operators;
- Participate in program reviews with customers, subcontractors and business partners;
- Responsible for scheduling, resource allocation, budgeting and day-to-day Program Management;
- Work efficiently with the Operations and Commercial team Management to evaluate Powered Lift Program success and areas of improvement;
- Develop safe flight standards requirements and coordinate with the Chief Pilot & Director of Training on required new hire and recurrent training plans;
- Establish and develop procedures in strict compliance with Era Operational standards and all applicable regulations;
- Maintain AW609 instructor and check airman qualifications in accordance with 14 CFR Part 135;
- Place safety and customer service at the forefront in all assigned tasks;
- Facilitate communications with the customer and ensures Era is always represented in a professional manner; and
- Comply with other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot & Director of Training.
- Meet the minimum requirements as outlined by (14 CFR 135.243);
- Hold an ATP with Helicopter and Powered Lift ratings;
- Hold a 1st class medical certificate;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Must be organized and be able to work with a large and varied workload;
- High degree of proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel and driving efficiencies through use of technology;
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team;
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and very competitive within the industry. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes an employer sponsored 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- 2000 Total flight hours;
- 500 hours powered lift;
- 100 hours flown in last 12 months;
- 500 hours Dual Instruction given;
- Previous Platform Instructor/ Flight Instructor/ Evaluator experience; and
- CFI / CFII.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC