S61 Helicopter Pilot - Afghanistan
CHI Aviation •
, Michigan, International
CHI Aviation is seeking qualified candidates for Type Rated S61 Pilot for work in Afghanistan. Pilots report directly to the Chief Pilot in all matter of day-to-day operations. Schedules will be six weeks on and six weeks off (plus travel and training).
• S61 Helicopter Type Rating with no Limitations - SIC candidates will receive Type Rating if selected
• 2500 Hours Total RW Hours - 1500 for SIC Candidates
• Current Medical Class II
• FAA Current
• U.S. Citizen with a current passport
• Must possess a Security Clearance
• Ability to fly in remote areas
• Longline and Vertical Reference Experience Preferred
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages – salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA):
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)