UH-60 Pilot/Assistant Mgr
The position is for a UH-60 pilot that also serves as an Assistant Site Manager supporting Flight Test activities at the Yuma Proving Grounds at Yuma, AZ.
- Perform as a Assistant Site Manager to the overall Program Manager supervising up to 30 personnel.
- Duties include performing Maintenance Test Flights as well as mission support flights.
- Work schedule is 4 days on (10 hours) with 3 days off (Mon-Thursday schedule). Commuting is authorized.
- Excellent pay and benefits
- Minimum requirements are a graduate of the Army Maintenance Test Pilot (MTP) course
- 5 years as an Army Aviator,
- 3 yrs as a MTP in UH-60, total time PIC in helicopters: 1000 hrs
- SECRET clearance a must.
Job Ident #:
YPG - Assist Mgr