Airport Regional Sales Manager
Collins Aerospace •
, International, International
Requisition ID: 17088 Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet?Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for an Airports Regional Sales Manager to join our team in Crawley, West Sussex. At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace training, networking and mentoring.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.
This role will drive the business development/sales for specified region within EMEA Airports reporting to the Head of Sales/Account Management for EMEA Airport Solutions, a key area of growth for the IMS Business. Develop a rapport with key decision makers within the Airport and Airline community and lead all sales efforts.
- Responsible for sales in a specified region within EMEA Airports to successfully meet their sales goals. Be accountable to achieve near and long-term sales and financial objectives, includes pursuit of new customers
- Develop a strategic capture plan for winning new business and increasing revenue within the current customer base by maintaining a strong executive level relationship and making customers aware of new products, product enhancements and services being offered by Collins Aerospace.
- Establish and maintain relationships at executive level with industry and customer organisations. Leverage those relationships to enhance Collins Aerospace standing and to exchange information on trends and strategies.
- Assist and support the business unit with preparing capture plans and acting as capture team leader.
- Ensuring that sales pipeline remains full with projects and qualified business opportunities;
- Building sales pipeline for future growth with close collaboration with Marketing for demand generation; ensuring qualified marketing leads are converted to sales accepted leads for pipeline growth; ensure sales forecasts are accurate and up-to-date.
- Academic qualifications or equivalent business professional experience.
- Experience building relationship at C level.
- Excellent sales skills and sales leadership capabilities; exceptionally strong negotiation and consultation skills.
- Identify and develop strategies and support capture of new business opportunities in aviation business.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to understand existing relationships if applicable with existing customer base
- Lead responsibility for the sale of company products, services, and solutions to assigned regions or accounts.
- Develop new relationships, while maintaining existing established and extensive relationships with key decision makers, within the aviation business.
- As the direct interface to the customer, you will be expected to identify the customers’ needs and develop new intra-organisational client relationships.
- Prepare pursuit and proposal capture strategies and present to leadership as a key component of the business decision point process.
- Provide accurate and timely orders forecasting.Achieve orders capture goal with the timing necessary to achieve current year sales and build future backlog for the business.
- Support the business units’ organisations with accurate market, customer and competitive intelligence information.
- Coordinate with other internal company business units as necessary to maximize sales and synergy opportunities.
- Have customer satisfaction as a top priority in all activities related to this role.
- Participate in key regional and national tradeshows as identified.
- Work with key partners and vendors for product integration and opportunities.
- Accountable for Financial results against New Business & Revenue targets
- Promote the Pricing Proposition & Win strategy
- Own a sales pipeline for future growth ensuring sales forecasts are accurate and up-to-date. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of Sales reporting in Salesforce for all regular
- Extensive relevant and successful sales management experience within IT or Aviation Industry, preferably both.
- Solid track record of both direct and indirect sales (targeted) achievements within IT services
- Proven ability to engage at middle, senior and c-level management structures
- Sound financial skills and commercial awareness, possibly with P&L experience
- An articulate and effective communicator with demonstrated negotiation skills across multiple services and functions
- Experienced to function effectively in an international environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to respond and work well under pressure and change
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Ability to travel at least 50% of time
- Engineering/Technical degree
- Airports/Airlines experience
- Multiple language abilities
Job Ident #: