Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind the scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers. At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We’re glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we’re building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry – and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.
About The Job
This job is a member of the Sales Team within the Sales Division. This position will be responsible for managing and supporting the automation implementations within Global Sales.
Specifically, you’ll do the following:
- Acts as a liaison with technology providers to develop and manage implementation project plans and configuration processes within established timeframes
- Analyzes and gathers business requirements for multiple corporate initiatives simultaneously
- Prioritizes requirements (user stories), provides risk analysis and provides project documentation in Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure reasonable timelines are set, reviews and approves product design, coordinates quality assurance, reviews and prioritizes defects, provides approval and sign off of builds and oversees implementations
- Troubleshoots defects and data discrepancies
- Performs user acceptance testing (UAT) for application software upgrades and maintenance on a regular basis
- Bachelor&39;s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training
- 3 - 5 years experience
- Experience in analyzing system and business processes, improving customer satisfaction, reducing cost and inreasing revenue
- Skilled at driving organizational change through the integration of people, process and technology
- Demonstrated expertise in any CRM platform such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Ability to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, draw logical conclusions and present recommendations aligning with tools used in Global Sales
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and analytics, and the ability to transform requirements into process flows and to analyze data for problem solving using tools such as Visio and Excel
- Ability to take ownership of role by exercising good judgement and making decisions with limited supervision
- Exceptional collaboration skills with sales team members, end users, IT, Tech providers and other corporate stakeholders
- Bachelor&39;s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or any Engineering field
- Experience with project and technical defect tracking tools such as Rally