Our client is a growing, well-established specialty manufacturer and Tier 1 supplier with global operations servicing the aviation, biosecurity, automotive, marine and industrial industries. They are now seeking a high performing business development manager to further support and expand their Aviation product sales within the US and Canada market.
The role will involve frequent travel within the assigned market.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, North America, the role is responsible for:
- Establishing strategic relationships with target customers to further sales and organizational objectives.
- Identifying and pursuing growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Developing and closing new business opportunities with identified target customers.
- Managing all RFQ processes from proposal development to launch.
- Collecting and documenting customer and market intelligence.
- Achieving bi-annual and annual targets / objectives.
- Aggressively increasing market share within the defined industry, and industry sub-sectors.
- Attending industry trade shows to develop opportunities and / or to promote assigned products / services.