Connectivity Solutions Sales Director - MEA
Collins Aerospace •
, International, International
Requisition ID: 16092 Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet?Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for aConnectivity Solutions Sales Director – MEAto join our team in Crawley, UK OR Dubai, UAE. At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace training, networking and mentoring.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.
This role will help drive the regional business development and sales efforts for IMS, supporting the IMS Aircraft Connectivity Strategy, Flight Deck and Cabin, a key area of growth for the IMS Business.The Solution Specialist is responsible for winning Connectivity solutions opportunities in line with the targets set by the Business. The primary function is to drive Key Opportunities as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on satcom/broadband airborne and ground networks, with broad knowledge of nose to tail aircraft communications & platforms, MRO and OEM processes.
- Proactively identify, qualify and drive sales opportunities
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales team, develop the winning sales strategy and pricing approach for each opportunity
- Be the interface to customers on assigned Sales opportunities, designing and coordinating the development of standardized and/or proven business solutions
- Personally develop and lead opportunities through meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Oversee the opportunity pursuit through award, unless a decision is made to no-bid
- Coordinate with the Regional I&SS Sales Team, IMS CANS Sales Team, B&P team, finance team, and the Cabin Connectivity Program Management Office (PMO)
Key result areas:
- Connectivity Solution design and development
- Manage internal process for B&P processes
- Identify the commercial & technical resources required to pursue a bid, establishes any process & plans required, and manages their execution. Eg. Capture plans & sign off
- Promote the Pricing Proposition & Win strategy
- Support proposal writing and input
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of Sales reporting in Salesforce for all regular and ad hoc sales reports & analysis
- Will manage the transition from opportunity discovery through the proposal process, to opportunity close
- Extensive successful sales management experience within IT or Aviation Industry, preferably both.
- Proven track record of both direct and indirect sales (targeted) achievements withinIT services
- Can demonstrate successful leadership of a large and diverse opportunities
- Can engage at middle, senior and c-level management structures
- Relevant understanding of Cabin & Flightdeck Connectivity Market, Satcom providersand Aircraft Communications
- Proven negotiation skills across multiple services and functions
- Presentation & communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in an international environment
- Sound technical understanding and commercial awareness, possibly withP&L experience
- Previous working experience of the Travel and Airline industries
- Degree standard or significant working experience and demonstrable track record
- Professionally qualified
- Good self motivation and ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Ability to respond and work well under pressure and change
- Leadership and coaching
- Strong relationship management skills
- Articulate and effective communicator
Job Ident #: