Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities for Heritage Aviation.
- Solicits and evaluates employee, customer, and market feedback on cost, growth, and business.
- Initiates sales calls in addition to responding to inquiries.
- Analyzes past, present, and future performance of products and their impact on growth forecasts in respective markets.
- Defines positions of company's services relative to competitors.
- Attends conferences, seminars, and tradeshows to reach potential clients.
- Identify new markets for our current services.
- Initiates, researches, and submits proposals for new sales or business opportunities; identifies new markets and assists in the negotiation of customer contracts.
- Collects demographic statistics of buyers and decision makers in each market.
- Proposes pricing strategies based on industry/market analysis
- Public outreach and community relations, as directed by VP of Marketing & Strategy
- Work towards sales, revenue, and growth goals as established in partnership with the President, and set, monitor, and report on the strategies and measures related to the goals.
- Proactively identity revenue-generating and/or cost-cutting opportunities as well as opportunities help Heritage Aviation consistently provide world-class customer service to its clients.
- Assess new business opportunities and recommend courses of action.
Areas of Focus:
Heritage Financial Success
- Help develop Mx sales strategy (Road Map) for sales cycles to include: 3MO-6MO, 6MO-12MO, I YR-2YR, and 3 YR-5YR with Heritage Mx & leadership teams to compliment Mx objectives & goals.
- Assist DOM with financial decisions related to new and old business lines and practices.
- Research & data collection (metrics and/or tracking) tor potential new customer aircraft.
- Phone calls and travel for "in person sales visits" to prospective customers.
- Generate estimates for new customer work load.
- Negotiate/use concessions when needed with customers to secure mx sale.
- Point of contact for new sales customer before mx event to get them ready for Heritage experience. Tum them over to Heritage mx team during mx event. Follow up after event for feedback on Heritage performance and customer satisfaction.
- Report all feedback to Heritage mx team for continuous improvement.
- Research, analyze, and help develop business proposals for new or related industry trends to grow Heritage capabilities.
- Attend trade shows to help promote the Heritage brand.
- Assist VP of Strategy & Marketing with development and/or networking related to any new opportunities to build the Heritage brand.
- Continuously learning & analyzing opportunities and competition within sales region.