The position seeks a candidate that can provide in depth working relationships within the China Airline training community. In addition, the candidate will work closely with simulator OEM’s and develop affinity and a working relationship to ensure success.The position requires the individual to represent and present all the company’s capabilities within the Simulation and Training community. The role requires a great amount of relationship building and the ability to work with all levels within an Airline organization. Expectations are that the individual develops strong relationships with Department heads and Program teams. The Candidate will be able to work within the company’s organization with LCVSM, Engineering, Contracts and Marketing Teams to identify opportunities and bring them forward for consideration. The Account Manager will be required to keep the teams informed with requirements, needs and help influence specifications in order to position the company with the best opportunity to capture the business. Responsible to develop Price-to-Win models on opportunities as well as assist with the development of accurate Most Important Requirements (MIR’s). The role requires a great deal of networking both within the Commercial Airline community as well as the simulation and training community.
- Ideally, able to develop targets of opportunities to increase shares and develop value add services. Responsible for hitting key subs goals and share growth within profit targets.
- Evaluates and reviews consumer research, point-of-sale and syndicated data.Reports findings for major marketing, distribution, and manufacturing proposals and their impact on the sales function.
- Responsible for developing capture plans and market pricing. Develops and maintains customer business relationships in domestic or international markets. Advises or obtains information for sales regarding the viability of new technologies/services.
- Heavily influences the development of market/product line business plans and marketing programs. Work with sales, marketing and potential customer to determine their needs.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.Serves as consultant to management and special external spokesperson for the organization on major matters pertaining to its policies, plans, and objectives.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.Effects of decisions are long-lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization.Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would result in the expenditure of large amounts of company resources or suboptimization of LCVSM and IP.Works on complex issues where evaluation criteria for obtaining an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.Considered an expert in field within the organization.
- Provides leadership in the overall pursuit and order capture process for determines the feasibility of pursuits and order wins.Identifies markets, closes opportunities, and the development of new business.
- Ability to generate and analyze competitive assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
- The Ideal Candidate will have extensive contacts in the Airline community and an established presence so that immediate impact can be made. Understanding of the procurement process and a thorough grasp on funding vehicles is desired. An inside knowledge of Simulation and Training is a highly desired attribute. Should be considered a subject matter expert (SME) on simulation and training and understand how simulation and training are relevant to training the operators.
- A full understanding of Simulation and training and the competitive landscape is desired. Product knowledge is a benefit as well as experience in the training environment. Understanding the benefits that our products bring to the training community will be required.
- Fluency in Mandarin is desirable.