Project Manager – Merritt Island, FL
HQ Aero Management Inc. •
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced Project Manager for openings in Merritt Island, FL.
This is a CONTRACT TO HIRE Position.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing complex fabrication projects from project award through customer delivery.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing fabrication projects (entry to mid-level experience).
- Working knowledge of metal machining, welding, metal-finishing, fabrication, and general assembly experience.
- Ability to initiate / manage cross-functional teams.
- Strong contract and requirements review and understanding.Possesses critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organization.Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to lead by influencing, negotiating, and delegating.Experience working in an AS9100 regulated environment.Microsoft Project (or equivalent scheduling software) proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Travel and overtime as required to meet project goals.
Job Ident #: