Collins Aerospace, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We are currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager, based out of Australia to join our Avionics division, specifically our Information Management Services APAC Sales team. Collins Aerospace has a global presence at more than 150 airports, including half of the 20 largest in the world. As a leading provider of self-serve solutions, and with a reputation as a master communication network integrator, we understand that the flow of an airport is the flow of an industry.
Join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE!
The successful candidate is responsible for the sale of company products and/or services to assigned accounts or within a given region, and to develop contacts with existing and potential customers. Understand existing and anticipated customer requirements and identify company products and services to fill such requirements.
- Responsible for overall IMS Airport products and services in territories assigned within Australia, including CUPPS, Self Service Solutions, Airport System Integration and Managed Services.
- Develop new business opportunities with present and new customers in countries assigned, meeting sales revenue target allocated
- Act as the primary day to day liaison between IMS and its customers on all Airport products and services
- Create new opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of market potential, specific customer requirements and company capabilities
- Develop business opportunities through strategic and tactical marketing efforts
- Present the business case for pursuing specific opportunities including profit potential, strategic advantage, competitive analysis and win probability
- Prepare capture plans and act as capture team leader, managing and controlling resources required to secure the new business
- Build and maintain relationships with target customer representatives throughout the pursuit period and into on-going contract operations
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with projects and qualified business opportunities
- Ability to quickly grasp the technology and product concepts to translate their value to customers
- Proven ability to meet commitments within cost, schedule and performance parameters
- Flexible to quickly adapt to changing business environment and priorities and skilled at complex problem solving and conflict resolution
- Represent IMS at industry trade shows and functions
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in sales in related industry
- Good understanding and network within Airlines/Airports solutions in Australia
- Good understanding on Bids & Proposals process, compliance tollgates, opportunity reviews and pricing efforts
- Proven track record of accomplishment in meeting sales targets
- Ability to travel > 50 of time