• Associate degree or equivalent experience required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Previous sales experience is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure with accuracy.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
• Multilingual is a plus.
Physical Demands:Ability to sit for long periods of time working with a computer.
Ability to lift/carry 20Ibs.
Working Conditions:This position works in an office environment.
Language: Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Location: Headquarters City of Industry, CA
Unical Aviation, Inc. and all its’ affiliate companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.