The Coordinator of Marketing and Communications is a hands-on position performing a wide array of public relations and marketing communications duties for Premier Aircraft Sales, a privately-owned aircraft dealership and maintenance service located at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. Premier's core mission is selling and servicing new and used personally-flown aircraft to licensed pilots in the U.S. and beyond. The position supports the sales, marketing and customer relations activities of PAS and its allied organization, Premier Aircraft Service, and is the chief content creator for all public communications. Excellent writing skills are a must.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Write, produce and distribute a variety of print collateral.
- Write and place print and online advertisements.
- Write copy and direct graphic design for the website.
- Build relationships with the local and national trade media; write, produce and distribute press releases, media advisories, FAQ’s, etc.
- Collaborate with manufacturers on branding and marketing activities.
- Maintain regular contact with Premier’s previous customers.
- Administrate and interpret aircraft sales and service customer satisfaction surveys.
- Orchestrate and market trade shows, expos and open houses.
- Write the company newsletter, Pireps.
- Ensure consistent implementation of branding and identity standards.
- Make regular posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities under deadline pressure.
- Other communication duties as assigned.
Not required, but desirable technical skills include:
- Ability to use a pro-level DSLR camera.
- Working knowledge of Lightroom and/or Photoshop.
- Use of MailChimp or similar electronic marketing tool.
- Use of desktop publishing software.
- Conversational Spanish.
Reporting and Compensation
This position reports to the CEO of Premier. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications in the range of $40,000-$60,000
Location and Start Date
This position is located at Premier Aircraft Sales at the Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. Premier is a global provider of personally-flown aircraft, including new and pre-owned single engine, twin engine, turboprop and light jet aircraft. The position is immediately available and must be filled by June 30, 2019; the successful candidate will enjoy a period of on-site training and mentorship by the Vice President for Marketing and Business Development.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to Cathy Ahles, VP Marketing and Business Development, at email@example.com. She can also be reached at (954) 328-9284.