SIGINT Technical Writer
Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics PRIME contract is seeking a Technical Writer to join a team which is responsible for providing hands on support for a suite of products.
Technical Writer duties include:
Provide direct support to software development team.
Create Entity Relationship Diagrams
Translate Software Developer notes and comments into Software Documentation
Create System documentation
Create Data flow documentation
Create Security documentation
Create System user guide
Create Privileged user guide
Create Deployment documentation
Create System quick reference guides for users, team members, field administrators
- Create contents for interactive online help menus
The Technical Writer shall have at least the following experience:
5+ years performing and providing technical support to users, working with software development teams, and writing technical documentation.
Broad SIGINT experience supporting various missions
Knowledge of SIGINT Processes and Terminology
Excellent writing skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other publishing and word processing applications
Experience supporting software analysis, requirements, integration, and testing, specifically for analyst workflows and tool features.
Experience developing and supporting software and training documentation on tools such as Confluence, and Jira.
Experience creating Entity Relationship Diagrams
- An Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study will be considered equivalent to two (2) years’ experience.
- Familiarity with Analytic Engagement Tools
- Knowledge of SIGINT Processes and Terminology
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Atlassian Confluence
- Experience with requirements and Ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Ability to work independently – self starter
- Prior experience writing user documentation (e.g. reference guides, user manuals, online help, styling guides, templates, etc.)
- Experience developing and converting documents for online web display (may require some web development/HTML skills)
- Ability to interact effectively with developers, users, and the customer in a dynamic environment supporting agile development projects
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC