HSGI, Inc. •
Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced Technical Writers! Airbus, Boeing, BBJ, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. Experience is an Immediate Hire!
Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! We can set up interviews for you immediately!
Be mentored as a Procedural Technical Writer which includes corporate and aviation writing styles. Interpret mechanical system and electrical engineering drawings including their accompanying substantiation reports so that supplemental instructions for continued airworthiness including but not limited to aircraft maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs and crew operating manuals can be written in support of receiving a supplemental type certificate for a modified aircraft.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings is key.
- Review systems and technical drawings to create procedural manuals for each component, system, interior configuration etc., which are customized specifically for each aircraft.
- Translate technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical personnel.
- Complete writing assignment according to set standards.
- Write and update corporate documentation as tasked by the Group Lead.
- Learn the use of Simplified English for aviation technical writing.
- Learn the use of Frame Maker as a writing tool.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working towards a BS Degree in Industrial Technologies or Aeronautics; and equivalent Technical work experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience as an aviation is a plus.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
- Good writing skills with thorough knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to assimilate technical concepts quickly and to produce accurate procedural instructions.
- Good organizational skills. Ability to work with minimal instruction
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)