Moog’s Aircraft Group (AG) has been offering Superior Engineering and Advanced Technologies to the Military Aircraft Market since the company’s inception in the 1950’s. Bill Moog’s invention enabled the technology for Fly-by-Wire flight controls used in today’s modern aircraft. In the 1980’s we led development of flight controls for the B-2, in the 1990’s we developed the flight control system for the X-43 Hyper-X UAV, and today are delivering flight controls for Fighter Aircraft, Rotorcraft, Special Mission, as well as Unmanned Aircraft.
As a Production Planner in Moog’s AG, you can expect own and perform analysis of program parts requirements for programs and generation of realistic production schedules.
The Production Planner is the central base upon which all phases of Production Control operations are planned, controlled and monitored to insure on time completion of Moog's commitments to its customers. The Planner/Analyst is responsible for ensuring proper planning while monitoring the execution of the plans through customer delivery.
As a Production Planner, you can expect to:
- Analyze, order, schedule, reschedule and expedite assigned items
- Anticipate new requirements and possible constraints
- Determine appropriate order policies and lot sizes
- Manage inventory effectively in support of company objectives
- Monitor progress against the production plan by assimilating information from requirements planning, purchasing, shop floor control, inventory control, and the master schedule.
- Actively support Lean Manufacturing principles
- Report and escalate all problems to appropriate persons