- Work independently on a multi-disciplinary team to design and develop flight and/or mission-critical onboard software for UAV systems.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills and the desire to take on new tasks and develop new skills.
- Deep knowledge in a software language such as C++, Python, Simulink or Stateflow.
- Design of high integrity software, or complex algorithms.
- B.S. and Preferably M.S. in One of the Following Engineering Degrees
- 0-2 years of programming experience in C++, Python, Simulink or Stateflow
- Candidates must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder).
Interest and Working Knowledge Normally Include a Mix of:
- UAS or Autonomous Vehicles
- Robotic System Guidance
- Navigation and Control
- Ground or Airborne Mission Systems
- General Aerospace Flight Control or Cockpit Avionics Systems
- Ground Stations
- Payload Control
- Model-Based Design and/or Model-Based Test
- Mathworks Simulink/Stateflow Auto-Coder Toolchain
- CMMI (level 3 or higher)
- C/C++, Qt, or Java
- Human Machine (HMI) Interactions
- Programming C/C++ Low Level Algorithms
- Microcontrollers and Embedded Processors