ARGUS is currently seeking an Aviation Safety Analyst, Helicopter and Unmanned Aerial Systems to join our team. This position will work at our Greenwood Village, CO location.
The Aviation Safety Analyst serves as one of the primary customer points of contact for PRISM Safety Management System (SMS) Subscription services. He/she will proactively communicate and work directly with customers to drive satisfaction with all facets of service and products. This responsibility includes collaborating internally with IT, Sales, and Marketing personnel to achieve customer and company goals. He/she is accountable for the coordination of current and historical materials on the program’s website and in the virtual working space. Duties also include supporting the company's overall strategy and goals in a manner as assigned by the department head.
Individual responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Support safety, quality, security, or environmental systems for helicopter operators, unmanned aerial system (UAS) operators and business aviation operators to meet applicable regulatory and other requirements
- Provide customers with Safety Management (SMS) subject and technical support in the PRISM SMS subscription tools
- Participate and collaborate with the product team in the ongoing development and maintenance of the PRISM SMS tools website
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers in order to enhance their trust in PRISM as a neutral third party who provides value to their business
- Monitor current business aviation and UAS industry news for project opportunities
- Write articles for the monthly safety newsletter that gets distributed to customers
- Administer online safety culture surveys for customers
- Perform aviation safety related research briefs as directed by the Department Head or as requested by the customer
- Organize and maintain current and historical work files in a shared virtual space
- Assist ARGUS sales department with on-line product demonstrations to prospective customers as required
- Coordinate with ARGUS marketing department to develop effective marketing materials
- Develop strategies to deliver PRISM services that anticipate customer requirements