Contract Instructor – SkyOp Drone Training Program
SkyOp LLC •
Do you have a passion for drones and sharing your knowledge with others? If so, we are looking for a contract instructor in several locations. The instructor will lead students through several different classes related to flying drones for commercial purposes. The instructor will deliver courseware that has been developed to prepare the students to find meaningful employment as a drone pilot.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Current Federal Aviation Administration Remote Pilot Certificate
- Experience flying drones for commercial purposes in the United States
- Experience flying the DJI Phantom 4 Series and/or Mavic 2 Series
- Experience using Pix4D
- Ability to effectively deliver educational presentations and interact with students in a classroom lecture setting and during hands-on training
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Associate degree or higher preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car required
This is a contract position that will last for approximately nine weeks. Classes will be taught twice a week at the same location. Each class session will be four hours. Total in-class instruction time is 72 hours. Classes will consist of lecture and hands-on instruction. Hands-on instruction will include indoor and outdoor drone flight. Selected candidates will receive SkyOp train-the-instructor (TTI) training prior to the class start date.
SkyOp offers a competitive pay rate for our contract instructors.
Job Ident #: