SkyOp LLC •
Do you have a passion for drones and sharing your knowledge with others? If so, SkyOp LLC is looking for a full-time instructor near Rochester, NY.
This instructor will be responsible for leading SkyOp classes primarily in New York State and online, with occasional travel to other states. Candidates must have open availability as classes can be scheduled during the workday, in the evening, or on weekends.
This instructor will use SkyOp’s industry-leading courseware to teach students how to fly drones and use data collected by drones for commercial and public safety purposes. They will also be an integral part of SkyOp’s Train-the-Instructor process and assist in courseware development.
- Current FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
- Experience flying drones in the U.S. for commercial or public safety purposes
- Experience using Pix4D and/or other data analysis software
- Ability to effectively deliver educational presentations and interact with students in a classroom lecture setting as well as during hands-on training
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and other apps
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car required
- Ability to travel as needed
About SkyOp LLC
- Independent and self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proactive attitude
SkyOp develops industry-leading drone training courseware, licenses it to its partners, and delivers it directly to end users, facilitating the safe, lawful and effective adoption of drone technology.
Job Type: Full-time employee
Based on experience-
Overnight Travel: 10%
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC