Geospatial Corporation •
Will be on-site representative for all drone and data collection operations. Safety assessment, aircraft maintenance, processing risk, flight plan preparation, and data collection with the ability to run scripts handed down from Geospatial data team. Also to include following all FAA, Geospatial, and client rules and regulations, and working closely with Geospatial Management teams.
- FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience piloting unmanned aircraft/drones.
- Knowledge of DJI aircraft and DJI GO Systems Application.
- Must be well-organized.
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with management and fellow employees.
- Construction inspection/surveying experience.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a motor vehicle record in good standing.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Maintain constant alertness to the multiple concurrent activities of the construction site, including the activities of other employees and contractors, the operation of stationary equipment, and the movement of mobile equipment.
- Frequently walk on uneven surfaces, including natural ground in varying weather conditions.
- Experience using a windows computer to organize, compress, and transfer files.
- Conduct pre-flight planning to include operational briefings, analyzing weather forecasts, Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs), airspace requirements.
- Authorization to work in the United States required.
- Ability to proactively evaluate circumstances and drive the resolution of issues while exercising sound decisions and judgments.
Bonus (not required)
- Private Pilot’s License or higher rating.
- Safeland Safety and H2S safety training (will become requirement).
- Organized manned and or UAV logbook.
- RC Aircraft Experience (rotor or fixed-wing).
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- Photography knowledge.
- Experience with UAS software and computer programs.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)