Drones-Remote Pilot In Command Level II (Louisville)
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Remote Pilot In Command - Level II in LOUISVILLE, KY.
- Responsible for the safe, on-time and efficient operation of the unmanned aerial system (UAS).conducting operational flights and overseeing vehicle performance, flying qualities, and capabilities of UAS systems.
- May travel in their personal vehicle or be riding and driving in a Leased vehicle on and off property.
- Due to the safety sensitive nature of this position, you will be required to be placed in a drug and alcohol testing pool.
- Conduct pre-flight planning to include operational briefings, analyzing weather forecasts, Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs), and airspace requirements.
- Execute operational needs and mission requirements for each customer.Document and complete pre/post UAS logs.
- Perform equipment testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Document inventory of UAS spares/components and maintenance actions.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external entities for safe flight operations.
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites as required, may include travel in personal vehicle.
- Approved expenses will be reimbursed by the company guidelines.
Must have the following:
- A valid driver’s license required.
- Hold a current Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107) required.
- Hold a current FAA Commercial Certificate required.
- Have authorization to work in the United States required.Have a minimum of 12 months of aviation experience either or combination of: Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Experience and/or Flight (Rotary or Fixed Wing) required.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- This position requires that the RPIC may travel in their personal vehicle as needed and/or ride and drive in a Client/Leased vehicle on and off property to transport drone equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited school preferred.
- 5-Panel Pre-employment drug test and post-employment random drug test required
- Experience with a Ground Control Station software (Mission Planner, QGroundControl, etc) preferred.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC