Embedded Aerospace Software Engineer
Boeing Company •
- Work independently on a multi-disciplinary team to design and develop mission-critical onboard software and/or ground control applications for UAV systems.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills and the desire to take on new tasks and develop new skills.
- Deep knowledge in a software language such as C/C++, Java, Python and Qt.
- Design of embedded control software and complex algorithms.
- Design of graphical user interface and communications software
- B.S. and Preferably M.S. in One of the Following Engineering Degrees
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- Relevant Discipline
- 3-5 years of programming experience in C/C++, Java and Python
- Candidates must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder).
Interest and Working Knowledge Normally Include a Mix of:
- UAS or Autonomous Vehicles
- Robotic System Guidance
- Navigation and Control
- Ground or Airborne Mission Systems
- General Aerospace Flight Control or Cockpit Avionics Systems
- Ground Stations
- Payload Control
- Model-Based Design and/or Model-Based Test
- Mathworks Simulink/Stateflow Auto-Coder Toolchain
- CMMI (level 3 or higher)
- C/C++, Qt, or Java
- Human Machine (HMI) Interactions
- Programming C/C++ Low Level Algorithms
- Microcontrollers and Embedded Processors
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC