- Individual must be able to work with minimal supervision and support. This position requires excellent oral and written communications skills; strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills; and proficiency with various types of test equipment and software packages.
- Must have education and field experience as technicians or field service representative in Unmanned Block II, MOD I, TCDL UAS Ground Control Stations and Universal Ground Control Systems.
- Must meet DoDI 8570.01M cyber security training requirements and hold professional certifications to serve as level 2 Administrators.
- Knowledge and experience in Networking, Server Command, Line Administration, and LRU replacement highly desired.
- Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of Linux/Unix computer operating systems.
- Must have a current Secret Clearance
Training will be provided and encompasses 4 weeks of proficiency based courses of instruction conducted in 2 phases, a classroom phase and a depot phase. The training location is the NGTS USIC facilities located in Tooele, Utah/Dugway Proving Grounds or at the USIC Depot facility in Sierra Vista, AZ and Douglas, AZ dependent on class availability.