About the Team/Arcturus UAV:
Come advance your career with Arcturus UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle). We are a manufacturing company disrupting the industry by developing revolutionary aircraft. We have developed the most versatile aircraft in its class, the T-20, which features a VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) capability. We are searching for people who are curious about what technology can do and can adapt to this fast-moving industry. The Training Department at Arcturus is a growing and dedicated team of full-time instructors who teach Mechanics/Maintainers and Air Vehicle Operators to be the best operators in the field.
About the Job:
The instructor will provide technical and operational training of the Arcturus UAV platform to a classroom of approximately 20 students. Each class lasts 6 weeks, and consists of classroom and field training. We are looking for instructors to help teach Mechanics/Maintainers. You should be comfortable working with a diverse group of students in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to travel in the US.
- Conduct training sessions covering areas such as safe operation of tools and equipment, routine maintenance, pre-flight inspections, propulsion module replacements, and other critical mechanical operations.
- Instruct students in in the importance of safety, accuracy and efficiency
- Create instructional guides
- Teach aircraft maintenance and preflight practices to students, using a variety of methods and techniques including lectures, discussions and hands-on demonstrations
- Assist students, individually or in groups, to reinforce learning concepts; respond to basic student questions; initiate study groups
- Make suggestions concerning the improvement of the curriculum. Identify and communicate to your manager training program improvement opportunities
- Provide input on required training facilities, mockups, materials and qualifications to ensure effective training program implementation