ESP Associates, Inc. is seeking a full-time Lead UAV Pilot based out of our Corporate office in Fort Mill, SC.
The primary responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Managing our team of Drone Pilots, directing them in terms of location and flight missions.
- Ensuring that flight and data-collection efforts go smoothly and that final data delivery is made to the client.
- Tracking inventory and equipment including drones, batteries and project data.
- Coordinating with the FAA and air traffic control, complying with all airspace laws and regulations.
- Troubleshooting on-the-spot challenges as they arise.Providing training and performance evaluations to all UAS Pilots.
- Traveling about 60% of the time.