MQ-9 Reaper Pilot (LRE) - EUROPE
AEVEX Aerospace •
This is a MQ-9 Reaper Pilot position that deploys to Europe in support of USAFE ISR efforts. Pilots must be LRE, current and qualified with CAS/CSAR/PR experience.
WORKING WITH AEVEX
Becoming part of the AEVEX Aerospace family means joining a highly qualified and dedicated team that appreciates the opportunities and rewards that come with supporting critical, no-fail missions.
At AEVEX, you’ll find expertly-credentialed, innovative team players who are the best at what they do and constantly strive to meet high expectations in an ever-changing environment.
- Acts as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) of an MQ-9A Reaper aircraft in support of customer requirements.
- Oversees and may actively participate in ground and flight operations efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management and safety.
- Conducts ISR operations in support of the customer
- Ensures compliance with service guidance, company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS sites to perform duties as required
- Other duties as assigned or required
Minimum Experience & Requirements
- Must be MQ-9A Reaper qualified w/ Form 8 (Current & Qualified)
- LRE Qualified
- CAS, CSAR/PR
- Experience in ISR tactics and effective employment of the weapon system preferred.
- Must possess a minimum US DoD secret security clearance. TS/SCI Preferred.
- Must possess/obtain FAA Class II physical, pre-deployment physical and Dental exam
- Must possess/obtain a US Passport
- Must be willing to travel OCONUS for duties and travel up to 60% of the time
Deployed, location TBD
Job Ident #: