MQ-9A Reaper UAV Pilot (LRE/MCE)
AEVEX Aerospace •
This is a deployed pilot position supporting Government Owned Contractor Operated (GOCO) Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations. The ideal candidate will be Launch and Recovery Element (LRE) qualified on the MQ-9 Reaper. All qualified MQ-1B Predator and MQ-9A Reaper pilots are invited to apply.
- Acts as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) of an MQ-9A Reaper aircraft in support of customer requirements.
- Oversees and may actively participate in ground and flight operations efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management and safety.
- Conducts ISR operations in support of the customer
- Ensures compliance with service guidance, company policy and procedures and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS sites to perform duties as required
- Other duties as assigned or required
Minimum Experience / Education Requirements
- Must be MQ-9A Reaper qualified w/ Form 8 (Current & Dual Qualified Preferred)
- LRE & MCE Qualified is Highly Desired
- Experience in ISR tactics and effective employment of the weapon system preferred.
- Must possess a minimum US DoD secret security clearance.
- Must possess/obtain FAA Class II physical, pre-deployment physical and Dental exam
- Must possess/obtain a US Passport
- Must be willing to travel OCONUS for duties and travel up to 60% of the time
Deployed, location TBD
Job Ident #: